Monday, February 05, 2007
Disciple: Day 15
Sorry, this is really a placeholder more than anything . I've done the reading and have started thinking about it (mostly in relation to Paradise Lost) but I'm too churned up about another issue to focus on the Disciple stuff right now.
Also, 24 is starting in less than 10 minutes!
(Oh, and WAY Retreat was a blast! The kids were fantastic--pretty much self-sufficient! I barely had to do anything other than show up for program!)
Sorry, this is really a placeholder more than anything . I've done the reading and have started thinking about it (mostly in relation to Paradise Lost) but I'm too churned up about another issue to focus on the Disciple stuff right now.
Also, 24 is starting in less than 10 minutes!
(Oh, and WAY Retreat was a blast! The kids were fantastic--pretty much self-sufficient! I barely had to do anything other than show up for program!)