Monday, September 12, 2005
Prayer Request
4hr Teacher Education Seminar (8:30am-12:30pm)
+ 4hr Educational Psychology (1:00pm-5:00pm)
_____________________________________
Shoot me now
First day of class for teachers' college and I'm already stressed. Actually, I was stressed even before today. Can you believe homework was assigned at ORIENTATION (last Thurs) for the first class? And I mean homework like 3 chapters of ed pysch plus 100 pages of articles for teachers' ed! @_@
I haven't been so tired from class and plain ol' school work since grade 10! (Essay/exam stress doesn't count because that was stress of my own making from procrastination.)
And I'm scared.
It finally hit me while doing my ed psych readings just what a responsibility it is to be a teacher. We don't just impact students academically, but emotionally, socially, and personally--for better or for worse.
4hr Teacher Education Seminar (8:30am-12:30pm)
+ 4hr Educational Psychology (1:00pm-5:00pm)
_____________________________________
Shoot me now
First day of class for teachers' college and I'm already stressed. Actually, I was stressed even before today. Can you believe homework was assigned at ORIENTATION (last Thurs) for the first class? And I mean homework like 3 chapters of ed pysch plus 100 pages of articles for teachers' ed! @_@
I haven't been so tired from class and plain ol' school work since grade 10! (Essay/exam stress doesn't count because that was stress of my own making from procrastination.)
And I'm scared.
It finally hit me while doing my ed psych readings just what a responsibility it is to be a teacher. We don't just impact students academically, but emotionally, socially, and personally--for better or for worse.