Monday, March 14, 2005
Excited, but...
Ah, just a warning: this may be totally disjointed because I stayed up until ~6am this morning finishing my Chaucer paper.
Anyway, we had a really great softball meeting on Saturday. I think we've got a great committee this year because it has both vision and organization (in the past it's usually been more one or the other). The devo team is especially inspiring. Things feel like they're finally coming together, and it really feels good.
But I'm starting to wonder if I made a mistake in committing last year to two more years in softball. The new energy and new blood on the committee is definitely refreshing, but I wonder if the softball tank for me is starting to get empty. I don't know how to explain it really. Maybe it's something that's come up now just because it's crunch time at school and I'm subconsciously feeling the pressure. I don't know.
I still love the ministry, and I believe that even as great as things are going right now, there's always room for more growth and development, but I don't know where or if I fit into it anymore. It's something I'm definitely going to have to think and pray about.
Ah, just a warning: this may be totally disjointed because I stayed up until ~6am this morning finishing my Chaucer paper.
Anyway, we had a really great softball meeting on Saturday. I think we've got a great committee this year because it has both vision and organization (in the past it's usually been more one or the other). The devo team is especially inspiring. Things feel like they're finally coming together, and it really feels good.
But I'm starting to wonder if I made a mistake in committing last year to two more years in softball. The new energy and new blood on the committee is definitely refreshing, but I wonder if the softball tank for me is starting to get empty. I don't know how to explain it really. Maybe it's something that's come up now just because it's crunch time at school and I'm subconsciously feeling the pressure. I don't know.
I still love the ministry, and I believe that even as great as things are going right now, there's always room for more growth and development, but I don't know where or if I fit into it anymore. It's something I'm definitely going to have to think and pray about.