Monday, February 07, 2005
Uninspired
Whoops! A little late with this update! Anyway, I was talking with Phil on the Go Train about softball, and devo styles and stuff, and I realized that I really don't have much creativity/vision for the ministries I'm involved with.
I mean, Phil was thinking about the devo styles and how we could alter them to better utilize the camaradery of the league, and I was just like, "oh yeah, I never really thought about that--it's a really good point!"
When I think about it, I'm like that with the WAY too. I mean, I go and I help out and I want to see everyone grow, but I don't really have any visions or dreams for the fellowship.
That kind of worries me because, if I'm really committeed to a ministry, shouldn't I have thought about it enough to have some sort of hopes or dreams or goals?
Whoops! A little late with this update! Anyway, I was talking with Phil on the Go Train about softball, and devo styles and stuff, and I realized that I really don't have much creativity/vision for the ministries I'm involved with.
I mean, Phil was thinking about the devo styles and how we could alter them to better utilize the camaradery of the league, and I was just like, "oh yeah, I never really thought about that--it's a really good point!"
When I think about it, I'm like that with the WAY too. I mean, I go and I help out and I want to see everyone grow, but I don't really have any visions or dreams for the fellowship.
That kind of worries me because, if I'm really committeed to a ministry, shouldn't I have thought about it enough to have some sort of hopes or dreams or goals?