Thursday, January 27, 2005

 
Blessings

It's amazing how faithful God is, even when I'm not. This week has been a week of unexpected, good surprises. On Monday I got back my Chinese history paper. Considering I had a typo in the very first sentence, I really wasn't expecting much marks-wise. As it turned out, however, I actually got an 84!! The more I look back at my academic career, the more thankful I am that I was somehow blessed with a writing style that most teachers/profs seem to like. ^_^

Then on Wednesday I got a letter from York telling me my interview time for teacher's college!! Considering that I just found a spelling error in my application recently (while I was using it as a reference for my Queen's application), AND I don't have a Canadian history credit, I didn't think I'd make it to the interview stage.

God is just so amazing.

In other "news", I haven't done devos for a few weeks now, but I've packed a copy of "My Utmost", and I plan to use it at JOY retreat.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com