Tuesday, February 10, 2004
Getting Sick
This is going to be short because I feel awful. Sunday I had a sore throat all day, Monday I had something of a runny nose, today I've got a bit og a cough, runny nose, and sore throat, and I'm afraid I might be heading towards a fever too. I've Neo-Citron'ed myself, so I'm a bit out of it, and I still feel bad too.
Anyway, I had a bit of prayer time this morning since I was at school early as usual. I had actually planned to bring Purpose Driven Life with me, but I forgot. So yes, since I'm always at school like two hours early, I figured I'd stop trying to do homework before class (and start doing it the night before, like I'm supposed to) and spend that morning time doing devotions instead. Let's hope that helps somewhat.
But yes, I'm really dying here, and I'm sure I should've gone to sleep hours ago, but I've never been particularly bright about these things so..Good night.
This is going to be short because I feel awful. Sunday I had a sore throat all day, Monday I had something of a runny nose, today I've got a bit og a cough, runny nose, and sore throat, and I'm afraid I might be heading towards a fever too. I've Neo-Citron'ed myself, so I'm a bit out of it, and I still feel bad too.
Anyway, I had a bit of prayer time this morning since I was at school early as usual. I had actually planned to bring Purpose Driven Life with me, but I forgot. So yes, since I'm always at school like two hours early, I figured I'd stop trying to do homework before class (and start doing it the night before, like I'm supposed to) and spend that morning time doing devotions instead. Let's hope that helps somewhat.
But yes, I'm really dying here, and I'm sure I should've gone to sleep hours ago, but I've never been particularly bright about these things so..Good night.