Monday, February 02, 2004

 
Almost Forgot!

^^;; Yes, I almost forgot completely to blog today. But at least I remembered to pray throughout the day. When I was at work, I was really tired and I could just feel that my expression was pretty grim, so I prayed that God would be with me (not that he's ever NOT with me, but I needed to make myself aware of his presence by inviting him, I guess) and help me to glorify him through my work. I don't know if it actually had any visible effects, considering that my coworkers noticed me falling asleep (but still stapling!), but I know that it helped me.

So it seems like the prayer front is getting the teeniest bit better, but the Bible, devotions and solitude are still stuck in status quo. Well, little by little, I suppose.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com