Friday, July 25, 2003
Short Break
Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I went shopping for softball mid-season stuff and then I was packing for my trip to Richmond, Virginia. My flight is around 1pm today and I'll be back early Sunday evening. My brother and I are going to a friend's wedding there. So yeah, I won't be updating until I get back.
Oh, and a friend asked me if I was planning on writing about only one day each day, and initially I was, but now I think I'm going to post about as many days as "the spirit moves me" to--that or however many days I have time to write about! =P
Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I went shopping for softball mid-season stuff and then I was packing for my trip to Richmond, Virginia. My flight is around 1pm today and I'll be back early Sunday evening. My brother and I are going to a friend's wedding there. So yeah, I won't be updating until I get back.
Oh, and a friend asked me if I was planning on writing about only one day each day, and initially I was, but now I think I'm going to post about as many days as "the spirit moves me" to--that or however many days I have time to write about! =P