Wednesday, May 21, 2003
Urgh
Well, I finally had a free night so I watched the Ottawa-Jersey game. Since it went into overtime, I should be getting to sleep pretty soon. BUT I will be doing my devos first, I'm just not going to have time to blog about it afterwards. So yeah, hopefully you'll get an update about how my devos for today went tomorrow. Just wanted to make it clear that I didn't forget about devos just because of hockey! =P
Well, I finally had a free night so I watched the Ottawa-Jersey game. Since it went into overtime, I should be getting to sleep pretty soon. BUT I will be doing my devos first, I'm just not going to have time to blog about it afterwards. So yeah, hopefully you'll get an update about how my devos for today went tomorrow. Just wanted to make it clear that I didn't forget about devos just because of hockey! =P