Thursday, May 29, 2003
Feeling Dry
I'm feeling pretty spiritually dry here, and I don't know what I should do. The best thing to start with, I suppose, would be an examination of my own heart. Sure I've been really busy so far this summer, but my busyness isn't the cause of the problem, it just aggravates it. So yeah, I really don't know what specifically is wrong, or what I should do to improve the situation, but since I'm pretty sure blogging isn't going to help right now, I'm going to end here and spend some time in prayer and meditation instead.
I don't expect to "solve" anything tonight, but hopefully I'll be able to report back with something tomorrow. Maybe it's as simple as needing to spend quality time with God.
I'm feeling pretty spiritually dry here, and I don't know what I should do. The best thing to start with, I suppose, would be an examination of my own heart. Sure I've been really busy so far this summer, but my busyness isn't the cause of the problem, it just aggravates it. So yeah, I really don't know what specifically is wrong, or what I should do to improve the situation, but since I'm pretty sure blogging isn't going to help right now, I'm going to end here and spend some time in prayer and meditation instead.
I don't expect to "solve" anything tonight, but hopefully I'll be able to report back with something tomorrow. Maybe it's as simple as needing to spend quality time with God.