Sunday, March 23, 2003

 
Prayer Request

Sorry, this isn't going to be a real post. As the title suggests, this is just going to be a prayer request. I've really messed up this time, and as a result this week is going to be absolutely killer for me.

Tomorrow I have a Japanese term test (I've already studied 4hrs and I think I'm going to go insane if I try to do more tonight). Tuesday I have an English essay (Major British Writers) due, which I'm going to have to write tomorrow after class. I have a pretty solid outline, so hopefully the time pressure will help me to overcome the writer's block I suffered this weekend so I can write the thing quickly. Then Thursday I have TEN PAGE English essay (Romantic poetry and prose) due. This is probably the worst thing since I can't think of anything to write about, much less for a TEN PAGE essay. ^^;; Then after I've handed that in, I'm going to have to write another ten page essay for Japanese history for Friday. At least this one I pretty much know what I want to write about, but the trick is, my research has basically been skimming, so it's going to take me a while to find the specific quotes I need for my paper. @_@ My goal is to get the Jap paper done by 2am Friday so I can go to work on Friday (and ask one of my suitemates to hand in the paper for me) and help my mom out, since it's her month end.

Yeah, I know I brought this on myself, but I would still really appreciate your prayers. I don't know how I'm going to survive the stress. Plus I'm probably not going to be eating or sleeping very well, so there's always the chance that I'll end up making myself sick. ^^;; That's what happened at the end of last term: right after exams I got sick and I didn't recover until Christmas Eve. Anyway, I'm going to try to relax now so that I can actually get a good night's sleep tonight at least.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com