Tuesday, February 25, 2003

 
Sabbath Rest

Today's chapter of Hebrews (chapter four) is pretty relevant to me. It talks about the Sabbath rest, and the necessity of entering God's rest. I stress the word "God" because even though I do a lot of resting, I don't think I could call it God's rest.

For one thing, God rested after he had completed his work, but I rest more than I work; any work that I do gets squeezed into periods of rest. ^^;;

What else do I have to say about this? Not much right now unfortunately, since I left my devotion rather late and therefore my brain isn't functioning properly. ^^;; Guess I'm going to have to do some work to get back into this devotion and blog thing.

Whoops

Placeholder...I've been away for far too long, but I'm going to post tonight!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com