Sunday, January 26, 2003
Blessing Others
I didn't really hear anything earth shattering in the message today, but that might've been partly because I was so tired. Anyway, I was reminded through the message that I should continue to work harder to love people unselfishly--to be a blessing to others. Most of the time I'm still inclined to hold back until I feel satsified that the friendship is on even footing.
Um....Other than that, I don't have much to say. ^^;; I'm going to talk to my boss about the short term mission trip and taking the time off from work for it, but I still haven't talked to my mother yet! @_@ My dad suggested that I should get permission from my boss first, so that she won't be able to object on those grounds. ::sigh:: I don't know why it's so hard to bring the subject up with her.
I didn't really hear anything earth shattering in the message today, but that might've been partly because I was so tired. Anyway, I was reminded through the message that I should continue to work harder to love people unselfishly--to be a blessing to others. Most of the time I'm still inclined to hold back until I feel satsified that the friendship is on even footing.
Um....Other than that, I don't have much to say. ^^;; I'm going to talk to my boss about the short term mission trip and taking the time off from work for it, but I still haven't talked to my mother yet! @_@ My dad suggested that I should get permission from my boss first, so that she won't be able to object on those grounds. ::sigh:: I don't know why it's so hard to bring the subject up with her.