Saturday, December 14, 2002
Apologies
I'm not exactly sure who I'm apologizing to here, but I still feel that I should give my regrets for missing my devos yesterday. As I mentioned in LS, I was and am feeling kind of sick, but that's not an excuse, especially since I still went out for dinner, made a gingerbread house, and opened presents with my suitemates yesterday. If I had used a bit of foresight I would have done my devos in the afternoon yesterday, since I should have been able to guess that last night would be a late night and therefore I probably wouldn't feel like doing devos at night.
Anyway, the past is just that (past) so I guess the trick will be to make sure that I do my devos today.
I'm not exactly sure who I'm apologizing to here, but I still feel that I should give my regrets for missing my devos yesterday. As I mentioned in LS, I was and am feeling kind of sick, but that's not an excuse, especially since I still went out for dinner, made a gingerbread house, and opened presents with my suitemates yesterday. If I had used a bit of foresight I would have done my devos in the afternoon yesterday, since I should have been able to guess that last night would be a late night and therefore I probably wouldn't feel like doing devos at night.
Anyway, the past is just that (past) so I guess the trick will be to make sure that I do my devos today.